How to Take Thunder God Vine : Best Practice
Medicinal Thunder God Vine is a natural DMARD. Physicians in China commonly prescribe it as a monotherapy or associate it to other drugs, as is the case with conventional DMARD.
If you are considering to take Thunder God Vine medicinal extract, you need a medical follow up and should advise your health care provider. Why ? Let’s face it an autoimmune condition is sadly a serious condition. If you have one you know that already. Your health care provider can monitor your health. Also, peace of mind is important in the process to getting better. You can send him to this website. He can prescribe to you the blood tests that are important to do during the first months of taking : see at the end of the page. And he can also prescribe additional drugs you may need.
Typical follow up during taking
A classical follow up by a physician will include blood tests at 1 month, 3 months and then once in a while. The tests are exactly the same as the ones I got in Paris when I started Methotrexate, so my guess is they are quite standard in RA worldwide. These would typically include but not be restricted to, depending on your personal case :
- Blood pressure
- TBC (Total Blood Cell Count)
- ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate) : measure of inflammation in the body
- CRP (C-Reactive Protein) : measure of inflammation in the body
- ASAT / ALAT : Liver function
- ACR (Albumin to Creatinine Ratio) and GFR (glomerular filtration rate) : kidney function
– Stay safe by taking the brands of Thunder God Vine medicinal extract that physicians typically prescribe and found in hospitals and trusted drugstores.
– Avoid buying from the Internet. China is famous for counterfeit medicine. Chinese people themselves never buy their medicine from the Internet.
– Do regular blood checks your physician prescribes.
– Although Thunder God Vine is natural, “natural” does not mean “safe”. Remember Thunder God Vine is a dangerous (even deadly) plant. For instance, sellers use of the term “standardized” 10:1 or 20:1 or “verified” (says who ?) or “certified” (by which authority ?)… This does not guarantee the type of extract. If you look further, you will find they are actually water and ethanol Thunder God Vine extracts which are known to have an important toxicity on liver and on the bone marrow (abnormalities in blood cell count). They are not medicinal extracts for human consumption by mouth. These extracts have indications for external use only.
It’s possible to find this type of extracts from Chinese Alibaba website which whole sells them as a remedy for 10 to 50 USD/kg. A couple of US sellers sell them on Amazon and Ebay in the form of powder bags and capsules. More on this subject here: The different types of Thunder God Vine extracts.
Especially if you…
– Are thinking about replacing your regular medication with medicinal Thunder God Vine;
– Take other medications (whether prescription or over-the-counter) or dietary supplements because they may interact;
– Are pregnant, nursing a baby or attempting to become pregnant, as it is a contraindication;
– This plant may harm you if you have particular medical conditions;
You can consult the Thunder God Vine medicinal extract safety notice here: Thunder God Vine Safety Notice. You should follow the safety notice instructions. If you experience any side effects that concern you, stop taking and contact your health care provider. Please read My Blue Pillbox legal disclaimer: Legal.
Thunder God Vine indications : a list of common medicinal TGV indications
Thunder God Vine Safety Notice and Common Side Effects : the safety notice translated from Chinese and the possible side effects
|Share or Print this page|