How to take Thunder God Vine safety recommendations
If you are considering to take Thunder God Vine medicinal extract
If you are thinking to take Thunder God Vine medicinal extract to ease your symptoms, you should advise your health care providers. Why ? Let’s face it an autoimmune condition is sadly a serious condition. If you have one you know that already. Your health care provider can monitor your health. Also, peace of mind is important in the process to getting better.
Medicinal Thunder God Vine is a natural DMARD. Physicians in China commonly prescribe it as a monotherapy and associate it to other drugs, as is the case with any conventional DMARD. These may include Prednisone in low dose (my understanding is not over 10mg/day), NSAIDs such as Naproxene or equivalent and/or others. It is also often associated to Methotrexate in low dose (not over 12,5mg /week per mouth) with outstanding results.
Depending on the country you live, your health care provider may not be trained to prescribe Thunder God Vine medicinal extract. If so, I can help you to online consultations with an English speaking Chinese physician. This TCM physician is trained to Western style medicine and knows medicinal Thunder God Vine in autoimmunity very well. Drop me a line here : Online Consultation Booking
– Stay safe by taking the brands of Thunder God Vine medicinal extract that physicians typically prescribe and found in hospitals and trusted drugstores. You may check this page for further help: Buy Thunder God Vine.
– Avoid buying from the Internet. China is famous for counterfeit medicine. Chinese people themselves never buy their medicine from the Internet.
– Do regular blood checks your physician prescribes. For example blood pressure, total blood cell count, AST and ALT (liver function), creatinine (kidney function), CRP (C-reactive protein for inflammation level) are common.
– Although Thunder God Vine is natural, “natural” does not mean “safe”. Remember Thunder God Vine is a dangerous (even deadly) plant. For instance, sellers use of the term “standardized” 10:1 or 20:1 or “verified” (says who ?) or “certified” (by which authority ?)… This does not guarantee the type of extract. If you look further, you will find they are actually water and ethanol Thunder God Vine extracts which are known to have an important toxicity. They are not medicinal extracts for human consumption by mouth. These extracts have indications for external use only.
It’s possible to find this type of extracts from Chinese Alibaba website which whole sells them as a remedy for 10 to 50 USD/kg. A couple of US sellers sell them on Amazon and Ebay in the form of powder bags and capsules. More on this subject here: The different types of Thunder God Vine extracts.
Especially if you…
– Are thinking about replacing your regular medication with medicinal Thunder God Vine;
– Take other medications (whether prescription or over-the-counter) or dietary supplements because they may interact;
– Are pregnant, nursing a baby or attempting to become pregnant, as it is a contraindication;
– This plant may harm you if you have particular medical conditions;
You can consult the Thunder God Vine medicinal extract safety notice here: Thunder God Vine Safety Notice. You should follow the safety notice instructions. If you experience any side effects that concern you, stop taking and contact your health care provider. Please read My Blue Pillbox legal disclaimer: Legal.
|Share or Print this page|