Safely use Thunder God Vine
If you are considering to use Thunder God Vine medicinal extract
If you are thinking to use Thunder God Vine medicinal extract to ease your symptoms, you should advise your health care providers. Why ? Because it will give you the necessary confidence and ensure your safety. Also, peace of mind is important in the process to getting better.
Depending on the country you live, your health care provider may not be trained to prescribe Thunder God Vine medicinal extract. If so, I can help you to online consultations with an English speaking Chinese physician. This physician is trained to Western style medicine in autoimmune conditions, to prescribing Thunder God Vine medicinal extract and an appropriate follow up. drop me a line here : Contact
– Stay safe by using the brands of Thunder God Vine medicinal extract that physicians typically prescribe and found in hospitals and trusted drugstores. You may check this page for further help: Buy > Recommendations to buy Thunder God Vine.
– Avoid buying from the Internet. China is famous for counterfeit medicine. Chinese people themselves never buy their medicine from the Internet.
– Do regular blood checks as recommended by your physician. For example blood pressure, total blood cell count, AST and ALT (liver function), creatinine (kidney function), CRP (C-reactive protein for inflammation level) and other tests your physician may ask.
– Although Thunder God Vine is natural, “natural” does not mean “safe”. Remember Thunder God Vine is a dangerous (even deadly) plant. For instance, manufacturers use of the term “standardized” 10:1 or 20:1 or “verified” or “certified” “pharmaceutical grade”… This does not guarantee the type of extract. If you look further, you will find they are actually water and ethanol Thunder God Vine extracts which are known to have an important toxicity. They are not medicinal extracts for human consumption.
It’s possible to find this type of extracts from Chinese Alibaba website which whole sells them as a remedy for 10 to 50 USD/kg. A couple of US sellers sell them on Amazon and Ebay in the form of powder bags and capsules. More on this subject here: Learn > The extracts
Especially if you…
– Are thinking about replacing your regular medication with medicinal Thunder God Vine;
– Take other medications (whether prescription or over-the-counter) or dietary supplements because they may interact;
– Are pregnant, nursing a baby or attempting to become pregnant, as it is a contraindication;
– This plant may harm you if you have particular medical conditions;
You can consult the Thunder God Vine medicinal extract safety notice here: Use > Thunder God Vine Indications and Safety Notice. You should follow the safety notice instructions. If you experience any side effects that concern you, stop taking and contact your health care provider. Please read My Blue Pillbox legal disclaimer: Legal.
|Share or Print this page|