How to Take medicinal Thunder God Vine ?
Peace of mind is important in the process to getting better.
If you consider taking mTGV, you should advise your health care provider.
You can send him to this website. He can prescribe to you the blood tests that are important to do during the first months of taking. And he can also prescribe additional drugs you may need.
Typical dosage and associations in autoimmune conditons
The typical dosage is of 1 to 1,5mg/kg/day with a recommended maximum of 90mg/day.
This dosage is not written is stone and is adjusted according to the patient’s response. Some indications such as Crohn’s require higher dosage, up to 2mg/kg/day.
In the beginning of taking physicians will typically prescribe the lower dosage for a duration of 4 weeks, then do a first blood check.
Physicians prescribe mTGV as a monotherapy or associate it to conventional DMARDs (Disease-modifying antirheumatic drug) in low dose.
For example, in Rheumatoid Arthritis, it is often associated to Methotrexate in low dose (not over 12,5mg /week per mouth) with outstanding results, and with other DMARDs such as Leflunomide (Arava), Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) or Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine).
As with conventional DMARDs, treatments may include additional anti inflammatories. For example, Prednisone in low dose (5 mg/day or less and not over 10mg/day), NSAIDs such as Naproxen or equivalent.
Typical follow up during taking
A classical follow up will include blood tests at 1 month, 3 months and then once in a while.
The tests are exactly the same as when starting a DMARD. These can typically include but not be restricted to, depending on your personal case :
- Blood pressure
- TBC (Total Blood Cell Count)
- ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate) : measure of inflammation in the body
- CRP (C-Reactive Protein) : measure of inflammation in the body
- ASAT / ALAT : Liver function
- ACR (Albumin to Creatinine Ratio) and GFR (glomerular filtration rate) : kidney function
– Buy the brands of medicinal of Thunder God Vine that physicians typically prescribe and found in hospitals and trusted drugstores in China.
– If you are thinking of replacing your current medication with mTGV, do so with the help of a physician,
– Check for contraindications from the safety notice. This medicinal extract may harm you if you have particular medical conditions.
– Especially if you are pregnant, nursing a baby or attempting to become pregnant, as it is a contraindication.